10th Pass Vacancy 2018 Indian Navy Headquarters Goa Naval Area for Civil Driver Posts, 10th Pass Apply Online Eligible Candidate for Civilian Motor Driver Grade-II Vacancy 2018-19. Flag Officer Goa Naval Area invites applications for Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted Non-Industrial Posts 2018. Indian Navy-2018 At Headquarters Goa Naval Area, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa Online Registration Start from 24 June 2018 to 13 July 2018. Please Read Detail given below carefully to know Eligibility Criteria or Download Pdf File of Details Advertisement for more correct information before Apply.
10th Pass Driver Vacancy 2018 Indian Navy Goa Naval Area for Civil Driver Posts Apply Online All India
Board Name– Indian Navy Headquarters Goa
Total Post- 24
Post Name– 1. Civilian Motor Driver Grade-II
Application Mode- Online
Job Location– Goa
Selection Process– Written, Skill/Practical, Merit, Document Verification
Skill / Practical Test- Skill / Practical test may be conducted to test the proficiency/knowledge and suitability of the candidates for relevant trade/posts as specified in the relevant RR. The skill test will be of qualifying in nature. Exact date, time and venue will be communicated to the eligible candidates on registered e-mail IDs or by post.
Written Exam- Total Marks – 100, Exam Language English / Hindi, Exam Type Objective Type
Job Description- To drive all types of Heavy Motor Vehicles/Motor Vehicles including School Buses, Ambulances, Water Tankers, Staff Cars etc. on general duties/night shifts.
Exam Syllabus– General Intelligence/Awareness and Reasoning – 30 Marks, General English – 10 Marks, Numerical Aptitude- 20 Marks, Awareness in relevant trade/field – 40 Marks
- Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution and knowledge of first line maintenance.
- Must Possess a driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycles.
- Two year practical experience in Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMVs) driving.
Age Limit– 18 to 25 years, Relaxation SC/ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years.
Note. Age relaxation for SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Disabled Ex-Serviceman, Departmental Candidates, persons domiciled in J&K etc. will be as per Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public, Grievances and Pensions(Department of Personnel &Training) OM No.15012/2/2010-Estt(D) dated 27 Mar 2012 and extant rules issued by the Govt. of India from time to time. Persons who had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period of 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989, are eligible for relaxation of upper age limit of 05 years on production of certificate in accordance with G.S.R. 154(E) dated 09 Feb 2018.
Application fees– Nill.
Reservation for SC/ST/ESM/Meritorious Sportsperson categories is available as per extant Government Orders. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, ESM & Meriorious Sportsperson candidates which will thus comprise of SC, ST, ESM & Meritorious Sportsperson who are lower in merit than the last general candidates on merit list of unreserved category but
otherwise found suitable for the appointment even by relaxed standards viz. age limit etc. Reservation for ESM & Meritorious Sportsperson fall under the category of Horizontal reservation which cuts across vertical reservation i.e. reservation for SC/ST(in what is called inter-locking reservation). The candidates selected against ESM & Meritorious Sportsperson quota have to be placed in the appropriate category of UR/SC/ST as the case may be.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above post.
- The applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Particulars furnished in the application form should be correct in all respect. If any false/incorrect information furnished by the applicant is detected at any stage his/her candidature will be cancelled without prejudice to take legal action against him/her.
- The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification etc will be determined as on the closing date for online registration.
- The candidates working in Central Government/State Government etc. fails to produce the NOC when demanded failing which his/her candidature will not be considered(Annexure 1).
- No relaxation in age limit will be provided unless the category is not filled appropriately at the relevant column in the application form.
- Candidature of the registered candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Indian Navy have the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice or hiding any material information, misrepresentation of facts or canvassing for candidature. All such candidates will be liable to be debarred from this examination as well as future examination and a criminal proceeding may also be initiated.
- The details regarding date, time and venue of Physical/Trade test of provisionally selected candidates and all subsequent notification regarding the recruitment would be available on the website www.hqgnanavyciviliansrect.com No queries over telephone will be entertained. Candidates are also requested to check www.indiannavy.nic.in, website regularly till completion of recruitment for updates/corrigendum and any further instructions.
- The SC/ST candidates should also enclose latest copy of caste certificate duly self attested for claiming age/other relaxation and produce original certificate on demand(Annexure 2).
- In case of OBC, the caste certificate, inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to “creamy layer‟ and are required to produce certificate (valid for three financial years only) claiming OBC as per format contained in GOI. DOP&T OM 36036/2/2013-Estt(Res) dated 13 May 2014 and 36033/1/2013-Estt(Res.) dated 27 May 2013 on demand(Annexure 3).
- Armed Forces personnel applying for the posts under Ex-Serviceman category should forward undertaking as per GOI/DOP&T OM 36034/29/Estts/SCT dated 03rd Apr 1991 to avail relaxation/reservation(Annexure 4).
- Duration of the written test may be of one-day duration. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the recruitment test as safekeeping of the same cannot be assured. Indian Navy will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. F.6-1/ 2013-DL dated 10 June 2015 published in Gazette of India dated 25 Jul 2005, the qualification acquired by the individuals through Open Universities/Distance Education Mode by the University established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature. Institutions Deemed to be universities under Section 3 of University Grant Commission Act, 1956 and Institution of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stands automatically recognised for the purpose of employment to posts and services under Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grant Commission Act.
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and may vary the vacancies may be reduced/increased or even made nil without assigning any reason thereof. The recruitment process can be cancelled/postponed/suspended/ terminated without any notice/assigning any reasons, at any stage.
- The scores and ranking of candidates in the recruitment examination will be made public through portal in accordance with DOP&T OM dated 21 Jun 16. The option of opting out have to be exercised by candidate at the time of filling up the application.
Eligible candidates may follow the following process for sending their application online Please keep scanned copy(JPG format only) of the following documents ready before proceeding to fill up the online application:-
- Passport size color photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes, Size of the file should be below 100 kb.
- Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. Size of the file should be below 100 kb.
- A copy of candidate’s caste certificate, in case applying against a reserved post.
- A copy of candidate’s birth certificate/Matriculation certificate for Date of Birth.
- A copy of candidate’s education qualification proof.
- A copy of candidate’s testimonial in support of candidate’s experience in case the candidate is applying against a post requiring experience.
More Important Links
Important Dates– Online Registration Start from – 24 / June / 2018, Registration Closed date – 13 / July / 2018
Apply Online Click Here
Download Advertisement Click here