Indian Air Force Invites Male Candidates To Appear In Recruitment Rally From 23 September 2020 To 4 October 2020 To Join As Airmen In Group ‘Y’ (Non-technical) Trade Through Air Force Open Group Y Bharti 2020.
Air Force Open Bharti
Post Name- Airmen
- Automobile Technician
- Indian Air Force (Police)
- Indian Air Force (Security)
Apply Mode- Online
Application Fee- Free
Age Limit- 17- 21 Years CandidatesShould Be Born Between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003
Group ‘Y’ Trades- Except Auto Tech, IAF (P), IAF(S) & Musician Trades Candidate 10+2 / Class XII Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII
or equivalent examination OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical)- Medical Assistant Trade. Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well, as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination.
- Seven Un-Attested Recent Passport Size Colour Photographs (taken not before August 2020) passport size colour photographs (front portrait in light background without head gearexcept for sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with the candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken,
- clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Original And Four Self-Attested Photocopies Of Matriculation Passing Certificate
- Original Degree Certificate and Mark sheets of all semesters of Graduation
- Original And Four Self-Attested Photocopies Of Domicile Certificate
- Original Degree Certificate and Mark sheets.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for date of birth verification).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation mark sheets (Only applicable for two years vocational course holder when English
Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km Run– Within 6 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Push-Ups – 10
- Sit Ups– 10
- Squats– 20
- Height– Height, Leg Length, Visual Standards and Colour Vision are available on web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in
- Chest- Minimum Range Of Expansion 5 Cm
- Weight- Proportionate To Height And Age
- Hearing- Candidate Should Have Normal Hearing
- Dental- Should Have Healthy Gums, Good Set Of Teeth And Minimum 14 Dental Points
- Registration Dates- 8 September 2020 To 10 September 2020
- 20+ Govt Jobs Click—> Sarkari Naukri
- Rally Dates- 23 September 2020 To 4 October 2020
Who Can Apply- unmarried male Indian /Nepalese Citizens from the State of Gujarat, UT of Daman & Diu and UT of Dadar & Nagar Haveli
Venue- Kendriya Vidyalaya Air Force, Makarpura, Vadodara (Gujarat)
Rally Schedule- The Recruitment Test shall be conducted from 6 AM onwards. Reporting up to 10 AM