Indian Army Rally Bharti Program 2019-20 Candidates who want to apply for Indian army rally bharti can get the latest information on the recent rally conducted by Indian army throughout the year 2019. Details are taken from the website of the Indian army but we request you to check the details on the official website too to avoid any issue during Indian Army Rally Bharti Program 2019-20.
1600 Meter in 4:30 Minutes Running Tips in Hindi
All Indian Army Rally Bharti Program 2019-20
- NDA Exam 2019 Online Form
- Indian Army Bharti Male & Female Officer JAG Entry 2019
- Indian Army Bharti Male & Female All India 2019-20
- Indian Army Punjab Rally Bharti
- TA Army All India Rally Bharti 2019
Medical Test Tips for Female Full Video
Army Rally Bharti Program Best Exam books Buy Now
Army Clerk Exam Book (ENGLISH)- Click Here
Army Clerk Exam Book (HINDI)- Click Here
Army GD Exam Book- Click Here
Army Trademen Exam Book (ENGLISH)- Click Here
Army Trademen Exam Book (Hindi)- Click Here
Army Sol Technical Exam Book- Click Here
Army Sol Nursing Assistant Exam Book- Click Here
Army Rally Bharti Program Category, Educational Qualification and Age Criteria
Soldier General Duty
Qualifications- 10th pass 45% & each subject 33%
Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper
Qualifications- 10+2 pass 60%, Each subject 50% with Maths & English
Qualifications- 10+2 pass 50%, Each subject 40%, with Physics, Chemistry, Maths
Soldier Nursing Assistant/Tech
Qualifications- 10+2 pass 50%, Each subject 40% marks, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Age- 17½-23 Years
Qualifications- 10th/ITI and 8th pass
Army Rally Bharti Program Physical Fitness Test
1.) 1.6 Km Run For all Categories.
5:30 Mins. 60 Marks
5:31 Mins to 5:45 Mins. 48 Marks
5 Mins 45 Secs Fail
2.) Pull Ups.
10 and above 40 Marks.
9 33 Marks.
8 27 Marks.
7 21 Marks.
6 16 Marks.
3.) Balance. Should qualify and no marks are awarded.
4.) 9 Feet Ditch. Should qualify and no marks are awarded.
Army Rally Bharti Program Details Documents
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste Certificate with photograph.
- Religion Certificate.
- School Character Certificate.
- Character Certificate with photograph (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate (Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates.
- Sports Certificate
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate.
- Latest passport size photographs.
- Kandi area certificate issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Adhaar & Pan Card.
Indian Army Medical Full Details Video
Join Indian Army Exam Pattern
SYLLABUS FOR SOLDIER GENERAL DUTY
Subject Questions Marks
General Knowledge 15 30
General Science 20 40
Maths 15 30
SYLLABUS FOR SOLDIER CLERK/SKT
Subject Questions Marks
General Science 05 20
Maths 10 40
Cmptr Science 05 20