Indian Army Karnataka Rally 2018 Indian Army Open Rally Apply Online Karnataka Army Bharti
Indian Army Bharti 2018 has released. Indian Army Karnataka Rally 2018 Indian Army Open Rally Karnataka Indian Army is served by the bravest servicemen. Check here Army Recruitment 2018 District Wise which are BELGAUM, BIDAR, GULBARGA, KOPPAL, RAICHUR, YADGIR, BENGALURU URBAN, BANGALORE RURAL, BELLARY, CHAMARAJANAGAR, CHITRADURGA, KOLAR, MANDYA, MYSORE, TUMKUR, CHIKBALLPURA, RAMANAGARA, HASSAN, KODAGU, BAGALKOT, BIJAPUR, CHIKMAGALUR, DAKSHIN KANNAD, DAVANGERE, DHARWAD, HAVERI, SHIMOGA, UDUPI, UTTAR KANNAD, GADAG. All the interested candidates can go through the Indian Army Karnataka Rally process and make a good career in Indian army.
Indian Army Karnataka Rally
Indian Army Karnataka Rally Documents Indian Army Eligibility Criteria Details
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months. Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following: (a) Represented India at International level, (b) Represented State at National Level. (c) Represented District at National Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Adhaar & Pan Card.