Indian Army Soldier GD Women Military Police Recruitment Applications are invited from eligible female candidates for recruitment of 100 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. Online registration is mandatory. Admit Cards sent through registered e-mail. Venue on given date and time in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore and Shillong. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card. Venues listed above may undergo a change.
- Board Name– Indian Army GD Women Police
- Post- Soldier GD Women
- Application Mode- Online
- Job Category– Indian Army Job
- Job Location– All India Liability
- Who can Apply- All India Candidates
- Gender– Female
- Selection Process– PET, PST, Document, Written, Medical, Merit
Eligibility Criteria Indian Army Soldier GD Women Military Police Recruitment 2019
- 10th Pass or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject.
- Height- 142 cms
- Weight- Proportionate to height and age as per Army medical standards.
- Age Limit- 17 ½ – 21 (01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002)
Physical Fitness Test At Rally SiteIndian Army Soldier GD Women Military Police Recruitment 2019
- 1.6 Km Run
- Upto 7 Min 30 Sec- Group -I
- Upto 8 Min – Group-II
- Long Jump 10 Feet- Qualify
- High Jump 3 Feet- Qualify
More Govt Jobs
- BSF Bharti 2019 Apply Now Male & Female All India
- SSC MTS Vacancy 2019 Notification 10th Pass All India
- ITBP Recruitment Constable GD 10th Pass All India Apply Online
- Indian Army Recruitment All India 2019
- Sainik School Recruitment 2019 All India Male / Female
- Indian Navy Jobs Notifications 2019 All India
- Starting Date- 25 April 2019.
- Last Date- 08 June 2019
For more details contact on telephone number- 011-26173840