Railway department then, now you have great chance to start doing a career in Indian railway department with the Posts of Act Apprentice, Group D Level-1 Posts and get selected on the basis of merit list (As per Qualifications).
As RRC Northeast Frontier Railway department inviting interested candidates for 4499 Act Apprentice Job Posts & 2894 Group D Level-1 Posts Bumper Posts Jobs vacancy under Railway recruitment cell overall in Guwahati.
RRC Act Apprentice Posts Name
- Total Vacancies: 4499 Posts
- Katihar (KIR) & TDH Workshop: 970 Posts
- Tinsukia (TSK): 484 Posts
- Rangia (RNY): 435 Posts
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 493 Posts
- Lumding (LMG) & S&T/ Workshop: 1302 Posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/ BNGN: 539 Posts
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 276 Posts
Educational Qualification for Act Apprentice Posts:- As this vacancy going to be filled for Act Apprentice Posts vacancy, So for given Posts Applicant need to have 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT in any given trade.
Minimum age limit eligibility is between 15 years to 24 Years as on 1-1-2020.
Application Fees- UR: – 100, For SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/ Minorities/ Transgender and Economically Backward Classes – NIL
AGREEMENT OF TRAINING
- Before commencement of the Apprenticeship training in the designated trade, the selected candidate has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship Training with the
- following provisions:
- Where the Contract of Apprenticeship is terminated through failure on the part of the employer in carrying out the terms and conditions of the contract (as notified under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992), the candidate will be paid apprentice compensation as prescribed.
- In the event of premature termination of Contract of Apprenticeship for failure on the part of the apprentice to carry out the terms and conditions of the contract (as notified under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992), the candidate/surety has to pay such amount as is determined by the Apprenticeship Adviser as and towards the cost of training.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the passed out trade apprentice on completion of the period of Apprenticeship Training in his establishment nor shall it be obligatory on the part of the Apprentice to accept an employment under the employer.
- In case the selected candidate is minor then, his/her guardian has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship with the employer.
- Closing Form: 15-09-2020
- Closing Date of Fee Submission: 15-09-2020
- 20+ Govt Jobs Click—> Sarkari Naukri