HPC Recruitment 2020 –National Hydroelectric Power Corporation invites online application for the post of Trainee Engineers / Trainee Officers for 86 vacancies through GATE – 2020, UGC NET–JUNE 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score.
Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ LLB/ CA/ MBA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma within the age limit of 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be merit-based on the GATE – 2020/ UGC NET – June 2020/Common Law Admission Test – CLAT/ CA/CMA score marks.
NHPC Recruitment 2020 Details
Job role- Trainee Engineer/ Trainee Officer
Salary- Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-
Job Location- Faridabad (Haryana)
Maximum Age (as on 01.10.2020)
Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 5 years for SC/ ST
- 3 years for OBC (Non- creamy layer)
- 10 years for PwBD – General, 13 years for PwBD – OBC and 15 years for PwBD – SC/ST candidates
NHPC Recruitment Selection Process
Shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the GATE – 2020/ UGC NET – June 2020/Common Law Admission Test – CLAT/ CA/CMA score marks and will be provisionally selected and extended “Offer of Appointment” on a provisional basis.
For Trainee Engineer (Civil/Mechanical):
- Candidates should complete Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil/ Mechanical discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment upto 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Discipline: Civil/ Mechanical (Mechanical Discipline includes Mechanical / Production / Thermal / Mechanical & Automation Engineering)
For Trainee Officer (HR):
- Candidates should complete Full time regular two years PG Degree / PG Diploma / PG Program in Management with specialization in HR/ HR Management/ HR Management & Labour Relations / Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Industrial Relations & Personnel Management from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE.
- Full time regular two years Masters in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE. or
- Full time regular two years Masters of HR and Organisational Developments (MHROD) from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE.
- Full time regular two years MBA with specialization in Human Resource as major subject from recognized Indian University / Institute
For Trainee Officer (Law)
- Full-time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (3 years LLB or 5 Years Integrated Course) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade from recognized Indian University / Institute recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Online Registration- 29.08.2020
- Last date- 28.09.2020
- 20+ Govt Jobs Click—> Sarkari Naukri
Notification PDF- Click Here
Apply Online- Click here