SBI Recruitment 2019 State Bank of India has invited candidates to apply for 2,000 vacant Probationary Officer PO posts in SBI. Eligible candidates can submit their application forms online at bank.sbi or sbi.co.in
Interested Candidates are required to register online process. choice procedure comprises of Preliminary and Main Exams which will be directed on the web. SBI Recruitment 2019
SBI Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Category wise
- SC 300 Posts
- ST 150 Posts
- OBC 540 Posts
- EWS 200 Posts
- General 810 Posts
Board Name– State Bank of India
Total Post- 2,000.
Post Name- Probationary Officer (PO)
Application Mode- Online
Who can Apply- All India Candidates
Gender– Male & Female
Job Category– Bank Job
Job Location– All India Liability
Application fees– General/EWS/OBC category Rs 750. SC/ST/PWD candidates will have to pay Rs 125 as intimation charges.
Selection Process– Preliminary examination, main examination, Group Exercise and Interview.
SBI PO 2019 Eligibilty Criteria
- Age- Candidates must not be below 21 years and above 30 years of age.
- Education Criteria- Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University, Final Year/ Semester candidates may also apply.
More Latest Govt Jobs Notifications
- Himachal Pradesh Army Rally bharti 2019
- GD Bharti 2019 All India 10th Pass
- Police Recruitment 2019 Constable Bharti
- Paramilitary Forces Recruitment 2019
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019
- UPSC Recruitment 2019 Male & Female All India
- All India Indian Army Recruitment 2019 10th Pass
- Post Office 2019 GDS Post office 10th Pass
SBI PO Important Dates SBI Recruitmen
- Opening date- April 2, 2019
- Last date- April 22, 2019
- Download of call letters- 3rd week of May 2019
- Online Examination- June 8, 9, 15, 16, 2019
- Result- 1st week of July 2019
Important Links SBI Recruitment 2019
Online application for SBI PO Exam 2019 started on 2nd April 2019. Enrollment and application process, all hopefuls are mentioned to experience the total guide for SBI PO Online Applicaion.