Sikkim Army Rally bharti 2018 Indian Army Open Rally Sikkim Apply Online
Army Recruitment in Sikkim 2018 Indian Army has been released for all interested candidates who are looking for Government jobs in Army. Here we are providing complete details of Sikkim Army recruitment Bharti Rally. All the interested candidates can apply online for the vacancy before the last date.
All eligible and appearing candidates should not less than 17½ and not more than 21 years only for Soldier General Duty.
Minimum Age Limit 17½ Years
Maximum Age Limit 21 years
Sol General Duty (SGD)- Candidate should have passed minimum 10th Class along with 45 percent marks from recognized board or institute.
State Name- SIKKIM
District Name- EAST SIKKIM, NORTH SIKKIM, SOUTH SIKKIM, WEST SIKKIM
Category Name- SGD
Venue Of Rally- PALZOR SPORTS STADIUM, GANGTOK, SIKKIM
Application Start Date- 11-05-2018
Application End Date- 24-06-2018
Rally Start Date- 10-07-2018
Rally End Date- 13-07-2018
Documents Indian Army Eligibility Criteria Details-
Documents Required at the Rally Site
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months. Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following: (a) Represented India at International level, (b) Represented State at National Level. (c) Represented District at National Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Adhaar & Pan Card.