ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT BAIKUNTHPUR ARMY GROUND (SEVOKE MILITARY STATION) OPPOSITE BSF STC CAMP, Siliguri Army Open Rally Bharti. SALUGARA, SILIGURI (WB)
Siliguri Army Open Rally Bharti Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Alipurdaur, Malda, Kalimpong, North Dinajpur, Dakshin Dinajpur and Cooch Behar from 26 Oct 2018 to 03 Nov 2018 at Baikunthpur Army Ground (Sevoke Military Station) Opposite BSF STC Camp, Salugara, Siliguri (WB). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 27 Aug 2018 to 10 Oct 2018. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 11 Oct 2018 onwards. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Siliguri Army Open Rally Bharti
State Name- West Bengal
District Name- COOCHBEHAR, DARJEELING, DINAJPUR DAKSHIN, DINAJPUR UTTAR, JALPAIGURI, MALDA, ALIPURDUAR, KALIMPONG
Category Name- SGD, STT, CLK, SNA, STD, STA, TDN
Venue Of Rally- BAIKUNTHPUR ARMY GROUND (SEVOKE MILITARY STATION) OPPOSITE BSF STC CAMP, SALUGARA, SILIGURI (WB)
Application Start Date- 27-08-2018
Application End Date- 10-10-2018
Rally Start Date- 26-10-2018
Rally End Date- 03-11-2018
Siliguri Army Open Rally Bharti Documents Indian Army Eligibility Criteria Details
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months. Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following: (a) Represented India at International level, (b) Represented State at National Level. (c) Represented District at National Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Adhaar & Pan Card.