SSC Recruitment 2020 SSC Job 2020 Apply Online All India Male & Female Candidate The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) carries out the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam to recruit persons at various posts. Staff Selection Commission issued Notification 2020.
SSC Recruitment 2020
Board Name– Staff Selection Commission
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Junior Secretariat
- Assistant, Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators
SSC Recruitment 2020 Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2)
Application Mode- Online
Job Category– Government Job
Job Location– All India
Exam Center– All India
Who can Apply- All India Candidates
Gender– Male & Female
- Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant: Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant/ Data Entry Operator: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Tier I– Computer Based Examination
Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
Documents Verification & Merit
18 to 27 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Application fees- General Rs. 100, SC/ST / Women / Ex Service Man Nill
SSC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- online applications: 06-11-2020 to 15-12-2020
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later