UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019 Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination UPSC.
Details UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019
- Exam Name- Central Armed Police Forces Examination
- Job- Assistant Commandants
- Total Posts- 323
- Border Security Force (BSF)– 100 Posts
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)– 108 Posts
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)– 28 Posts
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)– 21 Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)– 66 Posts
- Job Location- Across India
- Application Fee- Rs.200/- (No Fee for SC/ST/Female candidates)
Detailed Eligibility UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019
- Men Height 165 cm, Women 157 cm
- Chest- 81 cm with 5 cm expansion
- Men Weight 50 kg., Women 46 kg.
- Age limit- 20 – 25 years.
- Relaxations- 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
UPSC CAPF Recruitment Selection Process
- Written, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Interview/ Personality Test.
- The merit list basis of Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
- General Ability and Intelligence- 250
- General Studies, Essay and Comprehension- 200
- Interview/Personality Test- 150
- Total- 600
New Latest Govt Jobs
- Last date- 20 May 2019
- Payment Online mode Last date- 20 May 2019
- Payment Offline mode Last date- 19 May 2019
Important Link UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019
Apply Online .. Download Notification